Dispell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispell

A Mabinogi Guild on the Alexina server NA.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to turn in all of your GP at least once a week for the guild to grow Smile
Latest topics
» Sengoku V1.01c Multi4 Retail-THETA
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 pm by bergla

» Windows 7 Heavier Edition 2012 Sp1 X86 R1 Released
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 am by bergla

» Shaiya Gold Hack 2013
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:07 am by bergla

» Web Page Maker 3.21 Portable
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 pm by bergla

» XnView-win-full
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 am by bergla

» DBpoweramp Music Converter R14.1 Reference Edition
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:55 pm by bergla

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 + Portable
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:25 am by bergla

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:44 pm by bergla

» Virtual DJ V7.0 PRO + Crack -WORKING
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:05 am by bergla

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Youkai Donation

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Empty
PostSubject: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm

So now we have decided to hold a contest of which will be the logo for the guild as for now ^^
All who wishes to participate can post their image here or put a link up.

The reccommended spesifications should be something blueish and something that resembles something like spirits. Razz
If you feel like doing a little twist then you are welcome to do so as long as the featuring logo fits as the header for the forum.
Dimensjon should be: 900x300

The Contest duration has been set to January 15th, you can do anything you see fit untill then.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Tyrana on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, kinda hard to decide a deadline seeing as Skeith hasn't even logged in yet... but we shall see xD
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Indeed... Yep, still lokkin' at ya Skeith >.> (this is Skeith) --> rabbit <--
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:15 am

The date has been set... January 15th
Everyone who wants to join have to get done by then!

Tyrana over and out..
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 pm

I think we'll need a list of specifications for the guild logo, to make sure it fits on the forum banner etc.
Perhaps someone could edit the post up top and give this thread a sticky O:
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I've done all that you said Master Geo Wink
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Cool specs xD
For anyone who needs it, myself included, the dimensions of the current banner are 900x300 pixels. Hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Geocillen wrote:
Cool specs xD
For anyone who needs it, myself included, the dimensions of the current banner are 900x300 pixels. Hope this helps Very Happy

It certainly is useful to know the dimensjon ^^ I kinda forgot about that part ^^;
Back to top Go down
Skeithphase1
Admin
Skeithphase1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:29 am

Just saying, even though it should be obvious, nothing obscene or lewd please.
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 am

We should probably put that on a guild rules thread, and give it a sticky. O:
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 am

Well since I'm not the guild master I shouldn't be doing the guild rules, Skeith, it's your call this time Surprised
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 am

Well, I pulled together a rough 'prototype' banner, if you'd say it was that. Feedback would be appreciated (such as extra content, subheader text etc.) ^^;;

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Youkaibannerv1
Rainbow Sprite ftw c:
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Geocillen wrote:
Well, I pulled together a rough 'prototype' banner, if you'd say it was that. Feedback would be appreciated (such as extra content, subheader text etc.) ^^;;

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Youkaibannerv1
Rainbow Sprite ftw c:

That one looks great! far better than what I would have come with, but it's not so noticable to see the 'O' in Youkai, but you see it if you look closer and know what the name is ^^
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Tweaked the banner a little bit. This should make the sprite stand out more ^^

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Youkaibannerv12
Tell me what you think!

*EDIT - I got bored, so I made a variation of the banner.*
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Youkaidestinybanner
As always, tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:48 am

Geocillen wrote:
Tweaked the banner a little bit. This should make the sprite stand out more ^^

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Youkaibannerv12
Tell me what you think!

*EDIT - I got bored, so I made a variation of the banner.*
The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Youkaidestinybanner
As always, tell me what you think!

I liked the 'Choose you destiny' text more than 'The RP Guild' though so good job, but to be honest, I'm not really sure what banner I like the most :S
Back to top Go down
Noises

Noises

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Geocillen wrote:

I liked this one better : o

And the sprite reminds me of Navi
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Noises wrote:

And the sprite reminds me of Navi

That's what I thought too xD
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 pm

As the only entry was from Geo it was obvious of who would have own xD
Anyways, congratulations Geo, I have now applied the banner!
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 am

To be honest, I was a little surprised to see my banner up there xD

I did notice that the banner up there was kinda low in terms of quality though. Do you want me to save a higher quality version of the banner to use for the forum? O:
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 am

Better Quality = Better Guild! Very Happy
Do it if you have time ^^
Back to top Go down
Geocillen

Geocillen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 am

Sure, I can get a better quality picture in a matter of minutes, just need to change the image format and save it in higher quality xD

*EDIT - Done. Sent the link to you in a PM*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..   The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Contest of the great logo of the great guild of the gre... Ok..
Page 1 of 1