Dispell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispell

A Mabinogi Guild on the Alexina server NA.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to turn in all of your GP at least once a week for the guild to grow Smile
Latest topics
» Sengoku V1.01c Multi4 Retail-THETA
My mmo alternative EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 pm by bergla

» Windows 7 Heavier Edition 2012 Sp1 X86 R1 Released
My mmo alternative EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 am by bergla

» Shaiya Gold Hack 2013
My mmo alternative EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:07 am by bergla

» Web Page Maker 3.21 Portable
My mmo alternative EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 pm by bergla

» XnView-win-full
My mmo alternative EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 am by bergla

» DBpoweramp Music Converter R14.1 Reference Edition
My mmo alternative EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:55 pm by bergla

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 + Portable
My mmo alternative EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:25 am by bergla

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA
My mmo alternative EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:44 pm by bergla

» Virtual DJ V7.0 PRO + Crack -WORKING
My mmo alternative EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:05 am by bergla

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Youkai Donation

My mmo alternative

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kariling

Kariling

My mmo alternative Empty
PostSubject: My mmo alternative   My mmo alternative EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi! Guys, I've been playing Dragona for quite a while now and It just happened that I bumped into this game while I was googling for new Free to Play MMORPG. Actually I started Playing Dragona Korea due to curiousness, why? I saw their gameplay and graphics at youtube. Actually I did a reseach about this game and It was awesome. It's like WOW combined with Aion with more additives like Dragon Transformations and more. Also what intrigue me most that made me play this game is the Battle style, why? I think this game is build for battle since they have different types ob battle systems like Battle of Celebration and Battle of Death, that is held hourly and its your choice if you join it. Also they have a PK system starting at lv 23. My friends and I tried to PK players however we were the ones killed haha.. Its also your choice if you PK and there are many consequences. Anyway since i can’t understand korean I found out that Philippines has an English version of Dragona and my friends and I moved there to learn more.

My mmo alternative Website

Have you heard of their game events?

1. Brood’s Incursion: Players (maximum of 20 players, including the GM) will be teleported to a continent and must defeat all invading monster.

2. Ezulan Olympiad: A 1 on 1 elimination battle between players, to seek out the strongest players per bracket.

3. Dragona Art Attack: Participants must submit a fan art about Dragona. All entries will be posted on Facebook, wherein it will be voted by Facebook users. Come! Join us and show your artistic side and be noticed.

4. Invocation of the Goddess: Need gold? Struggling for Rares? Team up with your friends and explore the dungeons, as you may earn hot items plus enormous experience.

Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

My mmo alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mmo alternative   My mmo alternative EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm sorry but may I ask your Mabinogi in-game name?
If you do not have any plans in joining the guild in-game or don't even have a character then you'll have to leave.
However if you DO have a character or any plans on joining then you are more than welcome here as long as you'll like.
Back to top Go down
Skeithphase1
Admin
Skeithphase1

My mmo alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mmo alternative   My mmo alternative EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

...who is this person Tyra...? I don't recognize that name...
Kariling, I don't have anything wrong with you posting something like this. But you must introduce yourself first, as well as explaining how you found this site. Like I mentioned earlier, I don't recognize your name. Introduce yourself first, then we can talk properly.

On a side note though, the PK system does interest me...
Back to top Go down
Shindaichi
Admin
Shindaichi

My mmo alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mmo alternative   My mmo alternative EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Well, they asked me earlier by PM if we would do a review of the game, I turned down the offer though as we don't really get much of traffic here on the site Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My mmo alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mmo alternative   My mmo alternative Empty

Back to top Go down

My mmo alternative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dispell :: Off-Topic :: Forum Games / Video Games-
Jump to: