Dispell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispell

A Mabinogi Guild on the Alexina server NA.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to turn in all of your GP at least once a week for the guild to grow Smile
Latest topics
» Sengoku V1.01c Multi4 Retail-THETA
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 pm by bergla

» Windows 7 Heavier Edition 2012 Sp1 X86 R1 Released
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 am by bergla

» Shaiya Gold Hack 2013
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:07 am by bergla

» Web Page Maker 3.21 Portable
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 pm by bergla

» XnView-win-full
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 am by bergla

» DBpoweramp Music Converter R14.1 Reference Edition
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:55 pm by bergla

» TuneUp Utilities 2011 + Portable
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:25 am by bergla

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:44 pm by bergla

» Virtual DJ V7.0 PRO + Crack -WORKING
はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:05 am by bergla

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Youkai Donation

はじめま--Wait, screw that

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    muyo

muyo

はじめま--Wait, screw that Empty
    PostSubject: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 pm

HEY GUYS! Uh...My name is Muyo, but in-game, I'm HHaru. At least, that's the character I'll be joining your guild on. Geo kinda invited me, so yeah. You guys need to expand your guild, by the way...because I can't really like...JOIN the actual guild yet. So I'm just on the forums now. Uh, but yeah. My character is an alchemist. He's a bit of a noob, but still...useful, somewhat. I at least know what I'm doing...I think.
    I've actually been playing Mabinogi since...maybe 2007? Or was it 2008? Probably 2008. Anyway, since G1. Back in the spring (or summer?) of '09, I made the account I play on now...and, of course, joined Alexina. I used to play on Ruairi back in the old days.
    After I made my Alexina account, I've been playing on and off over the years. I'd play for a week, then not play for probably the rest of the year. That's why my main (timaeuss) is still low-leveled.

Anyway, I guess I should say some things about myself that doesn't have to do with mabi.
    I'm 19 years old, in college, and an English Teaching major. Yes, that horrible English teacher you all despise in school right now? That will be me, except in Japan. I'll be teaching English in Japan, which is pretty exciting, actually.
    As far as hobbies go, I like to play video games (obviously), play violin, play soccer (and swim), and I love Vocaloid. I'm a Vocaloid user and fan. If you like Vocaloid, you're automatically my friend. I have a channel where I post covers and stuff, but yeah.
    Also, for some reason, I like to play Amnesia over skype and have others laugh at my expense. My skype is muyo1992, so go ahead and add me if you'd like. But please tell me who you are when you do, or I'll ignore you.

That...might be it. Feel free to ask questions. I look forward to hanging out in-game!
    Back to top Go down
    Skeithphase1
    Admin
    Skeithphase1

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 am

Haaru, thanks for doing that. That gave me a splendid idea for something...

I'm inspired by the last post to tell a bit more about myself as well.
    My name is Eric, but people call me Rice. Nickname comes from the fact tha if you the "e" in "Eric" to the end, you get rice. And, I just happen to be Japanese. Anyway, lesse... more about me... ah. I'm a 14 year old freshman in highschool. I'm taking the suicidal class route: Honors, Accelerated, and Foreign. I speak 4 languages; English, French, Latin, and Spanish... But... No Japanese... Kinda ashamed of that, but I'm workin on it!! Ahhh I'm a huge gamer, but I still stay fit and healthy. I love swords, so naturally I'm a fencer. Usually I'm pretty chill, but I have ADHD, so I may act out sometimes....

Skype? Lol... Guess my name and you can add me Razz

NOW THAT TWO PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY POSTED MORE ABOUT THEMSELVES, I EXPECTTHE REST OF YOU TO DO THE SAME!
    Back to top Go down
    muyo

muyo

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 am

Ohhh, fencing. I plan on taking that later on in college 8D I like swords too, just like my mom. She has a collection.
    Back to top Go down
    Shindaichi
    Admin
    Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 am

Oooh, you are pretty interesting, oh and nice to have you in the guild Razz

Guess I'll have to talk about me??..

Arh, anyways. Right now I'm 16 still goes schooling, my name is Martin but my main is a female character... (do not laugh, I have a male one too) but everyone just calls me Sikve as it is a part of my surname. I speak English, 3 of the 4 Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish as all of them is pretty alike) but no japanesey yet Sad

I like watching anime, playing alot of games, I listen to nearly all types of music which includes Vocaloid but i also take a walk outside a few times ^^
    Since I am quite shy when speaking english and also that I speak english pretty bad I am not sure to give out any info about Skype as for now :S

That should be everything I guess??

Tyrana over and out
    Back to top Go down
    muyo

muyo

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Tyrana wrote:
    Oooh, you are pretty interesting, oh and nice to have you in the guild Razz

Guess I'll have to talk about me??..

Arh, anyways. Right now I'm 16 still goes schooling, my name is Martin but my main is a female character... (do not laugh, I have a male one too) but everyone just calls me Sikve as it is a part of my surname. I speak English, 3 of the 4 Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish as all of them is pretty alike) but no japanesey yet Sad

I like watching anime, playing alot of games, I listen to nearly all types of music which includes Vocaloid but i also take a walk outside a few times ^^
    Since I am quite shy when speaking english and also that I speak english pretty bad I am not sure to give out any info about Skype as for now :S

That should be everything I guess??

Tyrana over and out

Psh, no need to worry. I'm a girl and my character on Mabi is a guy.
    YOU LISTEN TO VOCALOID?! ohhhh, what songs do you like? Or do you have any producers you like? 40mP and DECO*27 are among my favorite producers. I also like KEI, buzzG, 164, and TONS more but I can't really remember at the moment. I really like niki too because he/she tunes Lily really well.

Oh, no need to be worried about your English. I've got a friend from Japan who's nervous about his English too, but I still understand him just fine.
    Back to top Go down
    Shindaichi
    Admin
    Shindaichi

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Hmm, well, now I'm in the netherlands so I'm kinda forced to talk english, guess I'll be better in a week ^^

But as for the Vocaloid goes, I don't really know that much about the artists and such but I guess I can get into it Razz
    So as far as that goes, you seem like someone who's more than awesome enough to join the guild!
    Let's be friends!! xD

Tyrana over and out!
    Back to top Go down
    muyo

muyo

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Tyrana wrote:
    Hmm, well, now I'm in the netherlands so I'm kinda forced to talk english, guess I'll be better in a week ^^

But as for the Vocaloid goes, I don't really know that much about the artists and such but I guess I can get into it Razz
    So as far as that goes, you seem like someone who's more than awesome enough to join the guild!
    Let's be friends!! xD

Tyrana over and out!

I think this calls for a Vocaloid thread.
    Back to top Go down
    Chrisbuster8

Chrisbuster8

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi im chris,14 yrs old and like video games,soccer,and i play the violin too Smile

Favorite animal=Monkey

I was born in america and all my family is brasilian and I speak portuguese so i guess im brasilian too?
    I dont really listen to music but i do every once and a while when I get the chance.
    Freshman in high school,my name is christopher but i like to be called chris and that pretty much it Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: はじめま--Wait, screw that   はじめま--Wait, screw that Empty

Back to top Go down

はじめま--Wait, screw that
    Page 1 of 1